Saturday, May 16, 2009

Push Ups

Jami somehow convinced me to attempt the 100 push up challenge. It's a challenge that if you follow the steps listed on the website, you will be able to do 100 push ups at the end of the 6 week training period. I am on day 2 of the program and I can't move. We'll see how I fare at the end of 6 weeks.

Anyway, I roped Ryan into doing this challenge with me. Misery loves company I guess! We were doing our push ups this morning and Abbott was walking all around us thinking it's hysterical, when after a round of push ups, Abbott bends down, puts his hands on the ground and does some "pushups" while "counting" out loud like we do. It was awesome.

I am only too sorry that I didn't have my camera.

I have had my camera for some other cute things lately...as soon as I get the chance, I will put some of those on here. For now, it's family day.

1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

Ooh, that's a lot of pushups. I love it that Abbott's trying to participate.