Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture catch up

I know it's been a couple of weeks since we went to Texas, but I just unloaded the camera and there are some pictures too good to miss! I will make the commentary pretty quick because after I finish this, I have pictures from today to put up. WHEW! Let's get this show on the road!

Two boys and their Great-Poppa.
Silly Jack!
Best way to let two boys eat popsicles?? Strip 'em down to their diapers and let them go to town, of course!
Poppa and Abbott had fun getting to know each other this trip.
Here, Poppa is telling Abbott all about farming.
Most recent family shot.
This great old tree recently succumbed to a strong storm. It's still beautiful to me, just in a different way now.
My two guys checking out the cattle.
Abbott got a mysterious swollen ear the day of Rebekah's shower. We figured out later that it was a bug bite.
My artsy shot with Jack in the fuzzy background.
The boys of the next Meredith Hill generation.
How did I stay in Texas for a week and come away with no pictures of Wannie?!?! Well, here are her hands working tirelessly on the cute apron she made for me. Thanks, Wannie! I love my apron.


Stay tuned for pictures from today!

No comments: