Monday, December 8, 2008

2 new videos for you

Abbott is doing so many new things very recently. Over the weekend, he got himself from sitting to all fours (once he wants to move forward, however, he splats out like a pancake and rolls to the object of his desire). Today he pulled up to standing from sitting. Oh how our lives are about to change! Neither of these videos show any of that progress, but I think they are great. This first one shows how intensely Abbott concentrates. He has a certain sound he makes when he really focuses on something. In this case, it's the tag on his orange frog.



And of course, everyone always loves to see and hear a baby laughing!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Have you been letting him watch Young Frankenstein? That is too funny!!!!!

Audra Lynn said...

Alright...if it were me, that camera would've been shaking over the "certain sound." I'm about to pee my pants here.

Fay said...

It is so fun to watch Abbott. I cannot believe how fast he is growing. I hope someday I will be able to see and hold him.