Friday, May 2, 2008

Doctor update

Abbott had a recheck at the doctor this morning and he is improving. He still has trace amounts of blood in his stool, but the amounts keep decreasing so that is good. The doctor is leaning more towards to milk/soy protein allergy more than anything else so as I keep dairy and soy out of my diet he should continue to improve. Without thinking, I gave him a bottle of milk I had pumped before I cut the foods out of my diet and he had a little bit of a miserable time last night for about an hour. After that, he was good and I tossed the rest of the milk I had already pumped. I won't make that mistake again! We get to go back again on Wednesday next week to make sure he continues to improve and then Thursday we head to Texas! Things are looking up! :)

No comments: