Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been a while.....


I admit...it's been a while since I last blogged. I can't help it....I just want to play with Abbott more than I want to sit at the computer right now! But since he's sleeping in his bed right now and he can't really play. I thought I would use the time to blog rather than do laundry. That picture above was taken the day we left to go to Knoxville to visit Jack, Jami, Jarred, Popo and Momo Jo. It is the only picture I took while on the trip.....Jami had her camera and blogged about our visit. You can read about it and view her pictures here.

Marc and Holli came up from Atlanta to visit Abbott. Marc and Ryan and I all went to high school and were in the band together. He met Holli at college and they are married now.

Marc's parents, Tom and Patti got a little bit of grandbaby fever when they met Abbott! Who wouldn't want a grandbaby after you meet the perfect child? :)

No comments: