Friday, February 6, 2009

A few of my favorite things.....

We unloaded the video camera tonight and I wanted to share a few (ok, a couple) of my favorites. It would have been "a few" except the other one I love has certain pieces of anatomy I can't post on my blog (it's a bath time video). Just imagine my cutest baby ever splashing his heart out in the tub and you have seen the other video I would have posted. Anywho, the first is a video of Abbott getting good play time in with his Christmas present from Popo and Moma Jo. He was just a tad too young when he opened it, but now he LOVES it! The second is Abbott making his "silly face" to Aunt Jami while they were here last weekend. He's such a silly boy!

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the hives are gone and we are nearing the end of the antibiotics for his ear infection. Hopefully this knocks it out! The weather is warming here a little so hopefully cold season will be over soon and we will be done with ear infections!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Now he'll be running, chasing after Jack! I love his silly face. I need to see him again!

Unknown said...

I love this video!!! When he gets to the cabinet ...he is thinking.. ( as seen in his actions)
WHEN-WILL-MY-GRAMMIE-AND-POPS-GET-BETTER !!!!! he is the cutest Little man in the world!!!

Momo Jo said...

He's just so darn cute!