Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Stuff

I recently got a new computer and have discovered that I can fix red eyes in my digital pictures with it! This has opened up a whole new world of pictures I can post! But since I don't have a ton of free time and I prefer to spend what free time I do have hanging out with my family rather than fixing pictures, I have not yet fixed all of them. Until I get them all fixed, here is one really great picture WITHOUT any red eyes!

I have discovered a new passion: making baby food for Abbott. I made him nearly 20 jars of food today all from fresh or frozen produce. Want to know something cool? Abbott LOVES homemade baby food! He eats spinach....and likes it! I am hoping to grow a healthy eater....we'll see how that turns out.

This morning, Abbott woke up talking and singing the sweetest little songs. When Ryan went in to get him, this is how he was wearing his pj's. How did he do that?!

Ryan's boss, Miranda, went to DC for the inauguration and brought us back a souvenir. Here, President Obama is making a speech from my window sill. I like to think he's speaking on the dreams he has for our house: cleanliness, painting, renovations. YES WE CAN!

1 comment:

Jami said...

I wish I had an Obama motivating me to clean my house!